During the holidays, I was playing the smartphone game “TEPPEN”. To be honest, I don’t think it’s so interesting, and I’m addicted to it. In this article, I will write about the Best combination of TEPPEN x iPad x Apple Pencil was too strong.
- 1 The combination of TEPPEN x iPad x Apple Pencil was too strong
- 2 Screen size
- 3 The more advanced you need
- 4 Easy to see without hiding the gauge
- 5 Fast operation
- 6 Which iPad is compatible with Apple Pencil?
- 7 IPad with Apple Pencil (1st generation)
- 8 IPad for Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
- 9 Summary | The combination of TEPPEN x iPad x Apple Pencil was too strong
The combination of TEPPEN x iPad x Apple Pencil was too strong
The advantage of playing TEPPEN on the iPad is that you can play it on a big screen.
Of course, it is possible to play on a smartphone, and if it is the latest smartphone, there is no difference in operation.
Just By using the iPad’s large screen, more luxury you will be able to enjoy the game in the swamp .
The iPad is convenient even for everyday use because it displays a large amount of information on one screen of web search. It’s too comfortable to watch videos such as Amazon Prime Video as well as on Youtube.
The more advanced you need
There are three important points to win in TEPPEN.
- Use a strong deck
- Put out the card at the last minute
- Use good line Wi-Fi
This second “put out the card at the last minute” is an important point as you become more advanced. By using iPad x Apple Pencil, both accuracy and speed will improve.
Easy to see without hiding the gauge
The gauge is much easier to see on the iPad x Apple Pencil than on the smartphone x finger.
With a large-screen iPad, the accuracy of “putting out the card at the last minute” will increase. Furthermore, with Apple Pencil, there is almost no part where the screen is hidden .
The Apple Pencil is slippery than your fingers, so it works faster.
When the card is on standby at the place where it is set, the opponent often uses the card at the last minute. Especially when you use spells and skills, you have to pick a card again from your hand.
Even in such a case, you can use Apple Pencil to instantly select and place cards.
Which iPad is compatible with Apple Pencil?
The iPad that can be used for Apple Pencil is decided for each generation.
Be careful, especially if you want to use a second-generation Apple Pencil.
IPad with Apple Pencil (1st generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (1st or 2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5 inch
- iPad Pro 9.7 inch
- iPad (6th generation)
IPad for Apple Pencil (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9 inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 11 inch
Summary | The combination of TEPPEN x iPad x Apple Pencil was too strong
So what advantages we get when we play TEPPEN with The combination of iPad and Apple Pencil?
- Playing on the big screen is the best
- The screen is not hidden with Apple Pencil
- Apple Pencil is slippery